We at Air Electro are proud of the partnerships we have established throughout our 65+ years in the industry. ADI Electronics is one of those important relationships.
ADI Electronics is a QPL approved manufacturer of MIL-DTL-24308 connectors offering solder, crimp and PC tail options. They also offer a variety of plating types, including a ROHS compliant zinc nickel finish.
ADI Electronics is an industry leader with over 14 years of success as a D-Subminiature manufacturer and engineering development partner, holding significant expertise in the Aerospace and Defense Industry. ADI has become the supplier of choice among numerous aerospace, avionics, defense and industrial customers by offering the highest quality, cost-competitive D-sub connector solutions with a full range of customized design, manufacturing, and testing services.
Air Electro has been a leading distributor for D-Subminiature connectors for over 40 years. Whether it be a lower cost solder version or a more high-reliability connector, Air Electro maintains a large “off the shelf” inventory on ADI product and is well-positioned to meet customer’s needs.
ADI Electronics MIL-DTL-24308 D-Sub connector comes with multiple shell sizes and pin-outs. Standard shell sizes are 9, 15, 25, 37 and 50 positions. Contacts are available in 20 AWG solder-pot, crimp or printed circuit contacts and intermate with MIL-DTL-24308 connectors.
- Standard contact termination accommodates 20 AWG wire at 5 Amps.
- Shells: Steel, cadmium plated with yellow chromate supplementary coating.
- Insulators: Commercial/Military – Green polyester per MIL-M-24519
- Contacts: Non-Removable and Removable
- Pins – copper alloy, gold over nickel plate.
- Sockets – phosphor bronze, gold over nickel plate.
- Float mounting available
- Rivets and Washers: Stainless Steel
- Coupling: Friction and Locking Accessories
- Polarization: Keystone shaped shells
- Contact type: Captivated
- Termination: Solder pot, crimp removable and printed circuit (including right-angle)
- Wire Size: 20 AWG
- Current Rating: 5 amps
- Voltage Rating: 1250 VAC at sea level – 375 VAC at 70,000 feet
- Voltage Drop: 20 AWG contacts: 55mV Max initial and 65 mV Max after corrosion at 7.5amps (when tested in accordance with MIL-C-24308)