We are proud and excited to announce that Air Electro has won the business of being the connector supplier to Honeywell for their ADM. Air Electro will be supplying up to 7500 connectors a year for this project, which follows a successful partnership on Honeywell’s ADS-B program.
What is ADM? Automatic Descent Mode (ADM) is Your Ticket to Operational Safety
Did you know that in the case of a depressurization at high altitudes, ADM provides precious time to the pilot to focus on other critical activities while establishing a safe flight path and staying conscious? If a depressurization occurs at high altitudes, the autopilot and autothrottle will guide the aircraft to a safe altitude at maximum velocity. ADM is activated when autopilot is engaged, the aircraft is above 30,000 ft., and the cabin altitude is 9,700 ft. or greater.
How ADM Works:
The aircraft turns 90° left
- Autothrottle will auto-engage if required and reduce thrust to idle.
- Descend at a speed of 10 kts. less than Vmo/Mmo
- 15,000 ft. is placed in altitude pre-select
- “ADM” is annunciated in the center of the FMA panel
- Upon reaching 15,000 ft., the aircraft maintains 250 kts.
- ADM remains active until autopilot is disengaged
Your Benefits Are:
- Improved aircraft operational safety
- Reduced flight crew workload
- Fully automatic system
ADM applicable platforms : EPIC COCKPIT for Falcon 7X, Falcon 900EX EASy, Falcon 900DX, Falcon 900LX, Falcon 2000EX EASy, Falcon 2000DX, Falcon 2000LX.
“ADM provides an extra layer of safety to our owners, passengers and crew, and works as advertised.”
-Marty Rollinger, Director of Flight Operations, F2000 with EASy II